Skip to Main Content
The applicant must meet the following requirements in order for the application to be accepted:
- Live in United Way’s service area
- Show proof of employment or status as a full-time student
- Provide proof of household income, applicants must fall in the extremely low to low-income limit as defined by HUD for more information please visit https://www.huduser.gov/portal/datasets/
- Preference will be given to applicants with child(ren) under the age of 18 or to adults with children living within the home
- Vouchers may only be used for getting the recipient to and from their place of employment or school.
- Vouchers cannot be used for any other circumstance.